Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dylan and His Favorite Cousin


Dylan really wanted to hold Will today and I just couldn't resist taking a picture. They have so much fun together.
I took them to the zoo yesterday, but I forgot to take the camera, so I don't have any pictures from then. The weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun. Dylan's favorite was watching the monkeys play. We wanted to see the seals and polar bears, but they were inside for the day so we couldn't see them. We stayed for a little over two hours and then left and had a "special lunch" of McDonalds since they both did so good at the zoo. I wanted to come home and take a nap after lunch, but they both decided to take a nap in the car, so no nap for Karen when we got home because they were both ready to play!

2 comments:

Nana said...

oh my, that is a beautiful picture! Dylan loves his baby Will, doesnt' he!

Anonymous said...

Yea...they are best buds and always will be!!!!!