Championship Trophy for Memphis Mafia league
Perkins Pack league
I have created the family league for fantasy football. Everyone should have received an email from me. Please let me know if there is anyone else we should invite. We need to find a trophy for this league and present to Sarah soon. Maybe that can be a task while we are in Miami. Below is all the information:
League name: Perkinspack
Password: Familyteam
Past Champions: Sarah, Anna, Ally
2007
1st place: Sarah
2nd place: Karen
3rd place: Josh
2006
1st place: Anna
2nd place: Josh
3rd place: Karen
2005
1st place: Ally
2nd place: Karen
3rd place: Kenneth
Memphis Mafia league
Ben is the commissioner for this league and should be setting up soon. Ben: let me know if you want me to set it up. Please see below. I thought it would be fun to post the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place from all the years I have records. I believe Ben won the league the year before myself, Uncle John, and Chris buck... came in. I will be adding a Past champions wall to the blog and it will stay on the website for everyone to view. I will do this for both league. If Ben would like to add his championship to the wall, from before we came in, we will need to put an asterisk by his name with an explanation............LOL.
Past champions: Cbuck (2), Uncle John, and Kenneth
2007
1st place: Kenneth
2nd place: Bernie
3rd place: Josh
2006
1st place: Uncle John
2nd place: Steve (used to work with me)
3rd place: Brad (Josh's friend)
2005
1st place: Chris Buck.....
2nd place: Kenneth
3rd place: Josh
2004
1st place: chris Buck...
2nd place: Uncle John
3rd place: Ben
2007
1st place: Sarah
2nd place: Karen
3rd place: Josh
2006
1st place: Anna
2nd place: Josh
3rd place: Karen
2005
1st place: Ally
2nd place: Karen
3rd place: Kenneth
Memphis Mafia league
Ben is the commissioner for this league and should be setting up soon. Ben: let me know if you want me to set it up. Please see below. I thought it would be fun to post the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place from all the years I have records. I believe Ben won the league the year before myself, Uncle John, and Chris buck... came in. I will be adding a Past champions wall to the blog and it will stay on the website for everyone to view. I will do this for both league. If Ben would like to add his championship to the wall, from before we came in, we will need to put an asterisk by his name with an explanation............LOL.
Past champions: Cbuck (2), Uncle John, and Kenneth
2007
1st place: Kenneth
2nd place: Bernie
3rd place: Josh
2006
1st place: Uncle John
2nd place: Steve (used to work with me)
3rd place: Brad (Josh's friend)
2005
1st place: Chris Buck.....
2nd place: Kenneth
3rd place: Josh
2004
1st place: chris Buck...
2nd place: Uncle John
3rd place: Ben
I accidentally made the post under Karen's name. This is obviously Kenneth!
3 comments:
cool...i will check it.thx..
I think there should be an "*" by my third place finish, outlining in detail the infamous "Brian Westbrook Incident."
It will sort of be like our 2008 national title after Kansas got busted starting a kid without a high school diploma. I see the similarity - don't y'all?
Neccisito the league ID #...
Post a Comment